The 30th annual Coastal Futures conference takes place in January 2023. The series was established by Bob Earll in 1994. Over 600 delegates from 200+ organisations attended the 2022 virtual conference. Coastal Futures provides the most comprehensive annual review, briefing and pointer to future trends for coastal and marine practitioners.
These conferences began in 1994. The title of the first meeting was ‘Marine Environmental Management – Review of Events in 1993 and Future Trends’. The meeting has evolved but the essence of review and future trends remains with its main function being to brief a wide cross section of coastal and marine practitioners on topical issues covering a wide range of sectors.
The conference offers:
- Strong perspectives – from key stakeholders and industry leaders, who take a proactive approach to the sustainability agenda.
- Reviews – from acknowledged experts in many subjects.
- Future trends – pointers to future areas of activity which will directly affect your work
- Networking – an excellent opportunity to meet those at the forefront of these issues
Coastal Futures sets out to:
- Deliberately bring together different sectors to discuss important developments and concerns.
- Describe the actual changes that are taking place in the environment that are causing concern and actions being taken to deal with these.
- Describe the developing programme of legislation and policy which is unfolding to meet these concerns.
- Join the discussion online by using the hashtag #CoastalFutures23
- Please feel free to promote your talk or others on social media using the #CoastalFutures23 hashtag. Click here to visit the Coastal Futures Twitter page and the twitter name is @CF_Conf.
- If you can use these links before and during the event it will help promote your contributions, messages and the event itself.
To be put on the contact list email: email@example.com
- Attendance for the event exceeds 350+ delegates and 140+ organisations and this offers unparalleled networking opportunities.
- The delegate list will be available on the Coastal Futures website a few days before the event.