Click on the logos below to access sponsors websites:
These conferences began in 1994. The title of the first meeting was ‘Marine Environmental Management – Review of Events in 1993 and Future Trends’. The meeting has evolved but the essence of review and future trends remains with its main function being to brief a wide cross section of coastal and marine practitioners on topical issues covering a wide range of sectors.
The conference offers:
- Strong perspectives – from key stakeholders and industry leaders, who take a proactive approach to the sustainability agenda.
- Reviews – from acknowledged experts in many subjects.
- Future trends – pointers to future areas of activity which will directly affect your work
- Networking – an excellent opportunity to meet those at the forefront of these issues
Coastal Futures sets out to:
- Deliberately bring together different sectors to discuss important developments and concerns.
- Describe the actual changes that are taking place in the environment that are causing concern and actions being taken to deal with these.
- Describe the developing programme of legislation and policy which is unfolding to meet these concerns.
- Join the discussion online by using the hashtag #CoastalFutures20
- Please feel free to promote your talk or others on social media using the #CoastalFutures20 hashtag. Click here to visit the Coastal Futures Twitter page and my user name is @bobearll.
- If you can use these links before and during the event it will help promote your contributions, messages and the event itself.
To be put on the contact list email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attendance for the event exceeds 350+ delegates and 140+ organisations and this offers unparalleled networking opportunities.
- Delegates are emailed the attendance list with emails 3 days before the event.
Please promote your talk on Twitter using the #CoastalFutures20 hashtag: