The 30th annual Coastal Futures conference takes place in January 2023. Coastal Futures provides the most comprehensive annual review, briefing and pointer to future trends for coastal and marine practitioners.
Coastal Futures – January 25th & 26th 2022
The Venue: The Royal Geographical Society, Kensington, London SW7 2AR and online.
The Conference: This will be the 30th edition of the UK’s premier multi-disciplinary marine conference, founded and developed by Dr Bob Earll.
The Conference Fees: This is a two-day conference for which both two-day and one-day in-person tickets are available, as well as whole-event online tickets.
All delegates will be required to register on each day they attend in-person.
ONLINE TICKETS “Closed”
Conference fee: £90 + VAT £18.00 £108.00
Retired: £65 + VAT £13.00 £78.00
Full-time postgraduate student: £40 + VAT £8.00 £48.00
IN-PERSON TICKETS “Sold Out”
Conference fee: £275 + VAT £55.00 £330.00
Retired: £180 + VAT £36.00 £216.00
Full-time postgraduate student £100 + VAT £20.00 £120.00 SOLD OUT
Conference fee: £195 + VAT £39.00 £234.00
Retired: £125 + VAT £25.00 £150.00
Full-time postgraduate student: £80 + VAT £16.00 £96.00 SOLD OUT
Group booking 10% discount for 5 or more full-price in-person 2-day tickets contact email@example.com
- Payment by credit card may be made online using Corsizio.
- To receive an invoice for Bacs payment please email your booking form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PAYMENT THIS YEAR WILL BE TO OCEAN & COASTAL FUTURES LTD NOT CMS; PLEASE SEE NEW ACCOUNT DETAILS ON THE BOOKING FORM
- Payment should be completed BEFORE the event, otherwise entry may be refused
- Each booking is for a personal ticket for an individual and cannot be split between staff.
- Refunds (less £50 administration charge) will only be issued for cancellations until 30th December 2022, but named whole-ticket substitutions are allowable with notice to email@example.com by Friday 20th January 2023.
- Further details from firstname.lastname@example.org