Bookings Now Open
Coastal Futures – January 23rd & 24th 2019
The Venue: The Royal Geographical Society, Kensington, London SW7 2AR
The Organiser: This will be the 26th in this series of meetings organised by Dr Bob Earll of Communications and Management for Sustainability (CMS).
The Conference Fees
This is a two day conference; there is no single day rate because these rates are similar to those charged by other London one day conferences. Due to inflation increases in the venue costs, fees have been raised by £5 this year.
All delegates will be required to register on both days. Each booking is for a personal ticket for an individual attending all or part of the two days; it cannot be split between staff. Named whole-ticket substitutions are allowable only with notice to CMS up to 3 days prior to the event.
Conference fee: £165 + VAT £33.00 = £198.00
Concession rate*: £150 + VAT £30.00 = £180.00
Retired rate: £95 + VAT £19.00 = £114.00
Full time postgraduate students: £75 + VAT £15.00 = £90.00
- *Our aim is to make the conferences as inclusive as possible. The concession rate applies to individuals and organisations that clearly work from limited budgets in the academic, NGO and charity sectors. We will review this on a case by case basis and place individuals and organisations on a register for future reference. Please contact us first by email to email@example.com before booking if you think you qualify.
- The fee includes refreshments and food and all documentation including conference delegate notes; delegates with special dietary requirements or other needs should make this clear upon booking.
- Payment by credit card may be made online using Eventbrite.
- Cheques made payable to ‘CMS’ should be sent with completed booking form to: CMS, Candle Cottage, Kempley, Glos GL18 2BU.
- We can invoice you but please return the booking form first to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We accept BACS payments.
- Confirmation of registration will be acknowledged on receipt of booking form.
- Receipts will be issued on payment.
- Payment should be completed BEFORE the event; otherwise entry may be refused.
- Refunds (less £50 administration charge) will only be issued for cancellation more than fifteen working days before the meeting; named whole-ticket substitutions are permitted with notice to CMS up to 3 days prior to the event.