Coastal Futures 2022 – Innovation for Ocean Recovery – Online Conference – 18th-20th January 2022
The Venue: Virtual Conference
The Organisers: The organisers of the Coastal Futures and Restoring Estuarine and Coastal Habitats (REACH) conferences have joined together to develop a major online conference. There will be 15 sessions & 6 keynotes covering a wide range of major themes that relate to the way we are intending to restore and recover our coastal and marine environment.
The Conference Fees
This is a three-day conference; each booking is a personal ticket for an individual and cannot be split between staff. Named whole-ticket substitutions are allowable only with notice to CMS up to 3 days prior to the event. Delegates will be able to use the links to view the event online for 3 months after the event.
You must ensure you are booking at the correct rate; no partial refund adjustments will be offered after booking, due to the administrative costs involved.
Conference fee – £100.00 + VAT £20.00 = £120.00
Concession rate* – £80.00 + VAT £16.00 = £96.00
Full time postgraduate students – £35.00 + VAT £7.00 = £42.00
* Concession rate applies to retired delegates, sponsor delegates and those that clearly work from limited budgets in the academic, NGO and charity sectors only, in order to make the conference as inclusive as possible
- Payment by credit card may be made online using Corsizio.
- We can invoice you but please return the booking form first to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We accept BACS payments.
- Cheques made payable to ‘CMS’ should be sent with completed booking form (below) to: CMS, Candle Cottage, Kempley, Glos GL18 2BU.
- Confirmation of registration will be acknowledged on receipt of booking form.
- Receipts will be issued on payment.
- Payment should be completed BEFORE the event; otherwise entry may be refused.
- Refunds (less £25 administration charge) will only be issued for cancellation more than fifteen working days before the meeting; named whole-ticket substitutions are permitted with notice to CMS up to 3 days prior to the event.