Bookings for CF18 will commence in September 2017
Coastal Futures – January 17th to 18th 2018
The Venue: Royal Geographic Society
The Organiser: This will be the 24th in this series of meetings organised by Dr Bob Earll of Communications and Management for Sustainability (CMS).
The Conference Fees
This is a two day conference. The fee is intended for individuals attending for all or part of the two days; it cannot be transferred or split between staff. There is no single day rate because these rates are similar to those charged by other one day conferences.
The conference fee is: £170 + VAT £34.00 = £204.00
Group rate* – for 3 or more booking together: £155 + VAT £31.00= £186.00 each
Specified Agency Rate**: £155 + VAT £31.00 = £186.00 each
Concession rate***: £145 + VAT £29.00 = £174.00
Retired/ Full time postgraduate students: £80 + VAT £16.00 = £96.00
- *Group rates: This rate is for groups booking and paying together
- ** Specified Agency Rate Individuals booking from these agencies should book using this rate: Cefas, The Crown Estate, Natural England, Defra, Environment Agency, IFCAs, JNCC, Natural Resources Wales and MMO
- ***Our aim is to make the conferences as inclusive as possible. The concession rate applies to individuals and organisations that clearly work from limited budgets in the academic, NGO and charity sectors. We will review this on a case by case basis and place individuals and organisations on a register for future reference. Please contact us first by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before booking if you think you qualify.
- Students should book individually.
- The fee includes refreshments and food and all documentation including conference delegate notes; delegates with special dietary requirements or other needs should make this clear upon booking.
- Payment by credit card may be made online using Eventbrite.
- Cheques made payable to ‘CMS’ should be sent with completed booking form to: CMS, Candle Cottage, Kempley, Glos GL18 2BU.
- We can invoice you but please return the booking form first.
- We accept BACS payments.
- Confirmation of registration will be acknowledged on receipt of booking form.
- Receipts will be issued on payment.
- Payment should be completed BEFORE the event; otherwise entry may be refused.
- Refunds (less £50 administration charge) will only be issued for cancellation more than fifteen working days before the meeting; substitutes are permitted.