Coastal Futures – January 15th & 16th 2020
The Venue: The Royal Geographical Society, Kensington, London SW7 2AR
The Organiser: This will be the 27th in this series of meetings organised by Dr Bob Earll of Communications and Management for Sustainability (CMS).
The Conference Fees
This is a two-day conference for which both two-day and one-day tickets are available.
All delegates will be required to register on each day they attend. Each booking is for a personal ticket for an individual attending and cannot be split between staff. Named whole-ticket substitutions are allowable only with notice to CMS up to 3 days prior to the event ______________________________________________________________________________________
Conference fee – £225 + VAT £45.00 = £270.00
Concession rate* – £210 + VAT £42.00 = £252.00
Retired – £150 + VAT £30.00 = £180.00
Full time postgraduate students – £80 + VAT £16.00 = £96.00
Conference fee – £175 + VAT £35.00 = £210.00
Concession rate* – £160 + VAT £32.00 = £192.00
Retired – £105 + VAT £21.00 = £126.00
Full time postgraduate students – same as above – no one-day rate
- *Our aim is to make the conferences as inclusive as possible. The concession rate applies to individuals and organisations that clearly work from limited budgets in the academic, NGO and charity sectors.
- The fee includes refreshments and food and all documentation including conference delegate notes.
- Payment by credit card may be made online using Corsizio.
- Cheques made payable to ‘CMS’ should be sent with completed booking form (below) to:
- CMS, Candle Cottage, Kempley, Glos GL18 2BU.
- We can invoice you but please return the booking form first to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We accept BACS payments.
- Confirmation of registration will be acknowledged on receipt of booking form.
- Receipts will be issued on payment.
- Payment should be completed BEFORE the event; otherwise entry may be refused.
- Refunds (less £50 administration charge) will only be issued for cancellation more than fifteen working days before the meeting; named whole-ticket substitutions are permitted with notice to CMS up to 3 days prior to the event.