Coastal Futures Sponsorship
If you’d like to discuss this further contact Bob Earll on 07930 535283 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Well over 50 organisations have sponsored Coastal Futures since its inception.
Benefits of the sponsorship include:
- Getting your message across – the conference audience – The attendance at the conference over the last few years has included 330+ delegates from 140+ organisations and so this provides a very effective way of getting your message across to a wide cross section of the coastal and marine community.
- Branding on the programme, welcome slide, web-page links to your site, delegate notes.
- Exhibition space – Many of our sponsors value the provision of full scale exhibition stands to the point where we have often run out of space. Tables can be provided. Screens can be hired via SOAS.
- Inserts in the delegate pack including reports, news on new programmes and projects, and company profiles.
- Sponsors often chair the sessions – The conference has six sessions with different chairs and sponsors often chair these sessions.
- Delegate contact details – As a move towards effective networking all delegates get an email based contact list 3 days before the event; sponsors can get sight of this sooner.
- Training – Coastal Futures is a briefing covering a very wide range of current issues and I’ve often been told that organisations find this a very cost effective way of bringing new staff, in particular, up to speed on current thinking.