Coastal Futures Sponsorship
If you’d like to discuss this further contact Bob Earll on 07930 535283 or email@example.com
Well over 50 organisations have sponsored Coastal Futures since its inception.
Below are the sponsorship details for this year’s conference which in addition to many of the traditional benefits also covers a number of opportunities for an increased online presence during the meeting.
The package will cost £250 + VAT to cover the technical support for the virtual event and benefits below. Sponsors delegate fees will be charged at the delegate concession rate £70 + VAT for as many delegates as you wish; they will be able to book as individuals or in batches. The Main fee will be £90 + VAT, and students – £30 +VAT.
Benefits of the sponsorship include:
- Branding package: Your logo will appear on the virtual conference programme, welcome slide, web-page links to your site & attendee notes. There is a banner on the Coastal Futures website with logos and each is linked to the sponsors website.
- Online – Live Day Sponsors Chat Room: Throughout the virtual event, attendees will be able to access the sponsors chat room where they can make contact and network with you.
- Online – Promotional material videos during the event: During the breaks, in-between live sessions there will be a live stream when we intend to show short videos (2 mins) from sponsoring organisations.
- Sponsor Content: Available on the website portal for attendees to access and download for 12 months.
- Chairing sessions: Sponsors often chair the sessions. There will considerable scope to chair sessions during the event. Chairs will attend the conference free.
- Delegate contact details: You will receive details of the delegates and their organisations a week before the event.
Online Breakout meetings: Often at our meetings in the past sponsors have convened private meetings with delegates to coincide with the main event. We would be happy to talk to you about this should want to organise meetings of delegates to discuss particular issues. This may incur additional costs and is not included as part of the standard package.
The conference audience – Getting your message across: The attendance at the conference over the last few years has exceeded 350 delegates from 140+ organisations, so this provides a very effective way of getting your message to a wide cross section of the coastal and marine community. Links to your organisation are included in the conference promotional mailings as soon as you become a sponsor.
Training: The conference covering a very wide range of current issues and I’ve often been told that organisations find this a very cost effective way of bringing new staff in particular, up to speed on current thinking.